Hi Sebastian,

I have two comments on the user interface(perhaps it's just me :-) ):

1. I love the cover flow feature and the way you can scroll between
covers of the same artist, but I think it is annoying that once you
sweep the finger to the left or right the cover does not flow until the
next cover is reached. In other words you can scroll only half of the
cover. I really see no use for it and often it necessary to have to
sweep two or three times in order to flow to the next cover.

2. Also when I scroll to the next cover after the one that is actually
playing, I can't do anyhting with it. I think it would be great if
pressing and holding the finger on the cover it would pop up a menu
allowing to add it to the playlist or replace it.

Finally thinking of playlists, is there anyway to clear the playlist? I
can only find out how to add more songs but not to clear it.

Thanks

/Alessandro

--
Aguida