JJZolx;461887 Wrote:
> No, it doesn't switch automatically.  I wouldn't exactly call the
> integration seamless, but it's not too obtrusive.  If you're connected
> to SqueezeNetwork and you select My Music then you're prompted to switch
> to one of the available local servers.  If you're connected to a local
> server and select a service that the local server can't provide then
> you're prompted to switch to SN.
>
> It mostly works.  I'm not sure all of the connection bugs have quite
> been ironed out, but we'll see.

So now I'm NOT prompted, but with the new software I will HAVE to be
prompted?  How is that an improvement?   Why do I need a prompt if I'm
connected via squeezecenter to both sq center and sq network?  Are you
sure?  Please tell me you are not sure about this.

Right now I switch from local computer music to Internet radio without
prompting (it is virtually instant).  I don't want some annoying prompt.
-- can it be changed to NOT prompt.  Its not needed if you keep your
computer on.  I thought it was only for those who turned off their
computers?

How is this a better thing?

--
eap