stof77;462005 Wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> I you could (when the time will be on your side) add the tag codec
> option, this is gonna be helpfull for some of us with several codec
> files (mp3, flac etc...).
>
> Thanx for making this great script

Hi Stof77,

Its still on my list and I have yet to begin with it. My thoughts on
how it should be implemented are:
- Indication is made on album level (in the album header), not on
individual track level
- Indication is:
- Codec i.e. mp3, flac, ogg, ....
- Quality (for lossy codecs) (but not for VBR)
- CBR or VBR. In case of CBR where multiple bitrates are used on the
album the indication will be CBR Mixed

I hope to implement it soon but my current priority is at my study
towards a specialized certification so it may take longer than you (and
I) would like to.

But please share your thoughts on how you think (and all other reader
who like this feature) it would have to be implemented.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor
Audio Silver RS8 = :-)