SilverRS8;463089 Wrote:
> You would have to enable SSH and setup a session to it using i.e. Putty.
> But from that point on your on a linux prompt because Synology actually
> runs on a linux distro (if i'm not mistaken). If you're not experienced
> this won't be easy to do.

Uff...this not for me :-( Im not Linux friendly.
If any way for make your Catalog more "user friendly", mainly for
Synology users (without Linux experience) ?

--
lynchCZ

Synology Package SqueezeCenter Server 7.3.3 - 27044 running on Synology
NAS DS209+II RAID1 2x 1.5 TB (firmware DSM 2.2-0942)
Player 3x SqueezeBox Duet (Controller firmware 7.3 r6038)