1. #127

2. What happens is that I pick a player and drops it below another
player header and above the other player name. (Can't provide a
screenshot right now). The interface moves the header and player name
apart but when I make the drop it returns to the previous position.

3. The interface show them as two separate players. If I select one of
them and hit pause or next track, etc both reacts. I'll try to describe
it step by step later.

4. I see that the "lost" player screws up the order. Can't iPeng keep
the previous order until it's rearranged again? When the player returns
it gets it's previous position back. If a previously unknown players
turns up add it to the bottom of the list. In other words let iPeng
determine the order all the time and don't care about the order from
SqueezeCenter.

--
markstrom