results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=68799
Question: Do you want it?

- Yes
- No

dave77;465198 Wrote:
> Great idea but I imagine there would be some legal issues to deal with?
>
> i.e. could Person A set up a their music server and allow PersonB
> access to it through there SqueezeBox's?
Yes, of course, which can be done already. Sure this would make it
easier, but if you thought like that there are hundreds of other apps,
tools and pieces of hardware that would never have been created, and
stream.mp3 wouldn't exist :)

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!