rjsmyth;463421 Wrote:
> It is the little nuances that make all the difference and a lot of them
> are just not documented. I have just discovered that my personal nirvana
> - moving songs from within the "Now Playing" playlist - is now possible
> on the controller

Oh, what a tease! I've just spent ages rummaging in the wiki trying to
find out what this means, with no luck. So how DO you move songs within
the Now Playing playlist in 7.4?  Indeed, last time I hit the Go button
in the playlist, instead of being taken to info about the song (as
happened in 7.3 and earlier), it started playing it instead.

-- Brian

--
Brian Ritchie