Brian Ritchie;465972 Wrote:
> Oh, what a tease! I've just spent ages rummaging in the wiki trying to
> find out what this means, with no luck. So how DO you move songs within
> the Now Playing playlist in 7.4?  Indeed, last time I hit the Go button
> in the playlist, instead of being taken to info about the song (as
> happened in 7.3 and earlier), it started playing it instead.
>
> -- Brian

Go to Now Playing then press the Centre Button to go the Now Playing
Playlist then scroll to the song you wish to play next - briefly press
the + button and select Play Next from the resultant menu. Been waiting
forever for this simple option - think this completely replaces the
"Party Mode"

--
rjsmyth