StigErik;466287 Wrote:
> My intention was to use the Fireface as clock source. I dont see any
> problems using the TP as clock source, other than I did buy a wordclock
> cable....
>
> Using a discrete wordclock wouldnt work either, since the TP seems to
> ignore the WC input when the effects loop is enabled.

For best results, the DAC clock needs to drive the transport (and
ideally anything in the fx loop too).

Sean might be able to advise on the possibilities...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio