erland;467443 Wrote:
> What would you like it to do ?
> I'm sure Logitech is open for ideas how to make it better.

Add a feature that users can cange easy on the squeezecenterserver (i
am confused with those namechanges) change the account and i think more
important is to give access to a local picture libary... i do not wish
to upload pictures online.
As i do not see much sense in a facebook or flickerl inside a music
player.
Ok if there are interconection possibilites possible with a
multimediaplayer (for xample xtreamer - make a cooperation) or squeeze
is able to stream pictures to LCD orTV and make a reasonable Slideshow,
that you can use different LCDs like a photoframe... for different
places inside an appartment or the house - such can be some nice effect
but is the squeeze a musicplayer i first?
To sit on a chair 6 m away from the radio or the touch to see a picture
makes not much sense.
It makes sense to give some extra euros and to buy a Classic than a
receiver if you own a duet oruse SlimControl or Ipeng. I own a Duet but
i use Slimcontrol and the 2 Classic, because i can see and read the
Display from 6 m distance? I can not understand that Logitech cancel to
sell the classic in future. Is there a new young manager?

At the moment i see for PDA or Pocket PC as Partner TelGen. If i look
to their page i can read the following:

Please note that due to a decline in sales, TelCanto will no longer be
sold and supported after the end of 2009.

In a lot of things i get slowly confused.

--
arztde