arztde;468332 Wrote:
> ....... I do not remember in the past inside the Logitech forums to see
> so much concerns and confusion....

Probably, in part, due to several big things happening all at once:
-  New server program including new name and new features
-  New SN (MySB) including new features and migration issues
-  New product launch (Radio) including new features and hardware
-  New product announcement (Touch) including even MORE new features
and hardware

The only thing even remotely close to this scenario (that I am aware
of) was introducing the Duet with it's appropriate SC version.

--
toby10