results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;476354 Wrote:

> You're second point is due to an incorrectly set 'Full remote physical
> path to music share'. Set the starting folder to a single artist folder
> to make troubleshooting easyer. Press the TEST button n the remote
> server option screen and an example database entry is displayed on the
> bottom of the ACC screen. Use this syntax for the 'Full remote physical
> path to music share' setting.
> The good news is you only have to find out this setting once.

Frank, I did some further testing and it has to do with the
AlbumArtFilename in the Advanced Options, and not with the Remote Server
I use a strange filename Frontmini.jpg for my covers and have also
entered that name in the ACC-GUI.
But every run of ACC I needed to press the OK button on the Advanced
Options page, to get these Frontmini.jpg files found.

I have now added this filename in the AlbumCatalogCreator-V1.5b.hta
script-file and the Frontmini.jpg-files are found without going through
the Options/Advanced Options in the GUI. So just run ACC and press
Start.
I am happy now :)!
-Strangely enough, when I look the ACC.log file the correct filename is
mentioned there, also when no pictures are found.-

One other question:
In the listings for my "Diverse artiesten" CDs (My SqueezeCenter runs
in Dutch) ACC does not add the artist (so it lists only Tracknumber -
Title).
I think that this is caused by the fact that SC reports these CDs not
as "Various Artists", but as "Diverse artiesten".
Where should I change that in the scripts ?

I have printed my first complete catalog (~200 pages). *I never had
such a great looking printed overview of my Music Collection.*
Thank you Frank !

--
andrek