results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;495841 Wrote:
> Does the K in your name stand for Kuijer? In that case we've worked
> together  ;-) Anyway.... No, the 'K' stands for Klap

>  Can you provide a screen shot of a header as the header ACC generates
> looks like the attached image where FLAC and MP3 is printed on the next
> line, not after the year. Also only the album name and year line is in
> italic.
No screen shot at hand. But my output has codec and bitrate on the same
line as album name and year.
What you show with a separate line looks very nice.

> Album tracks are sorted by tracknumber. When all tracknumber are set to
> 0 I an imagine this going wrong. Do you include the list entry # in the
> track title?
Also I have set the tracknr in the filename to 00. I will change this
later this week and see if that fixes the issue. :)

--
andrek