Not strictly a SB discussion matter, but certainly an SB related plea for help. I hope this is the right place for it, and apologise if it is not.

I've been trying to log in to the forum online, but find that I can't despite being a member, (eight times over, according to the number of monthly email reminders I'm getting), for five years plus; despite using the right user name and password; and despite being able to post. The email address for enquiries to the listmom given on the web page is consistently rejected; Logitech support has ignored requests for help; and it's getting - to say the least - irritating and frustrating that I can't use the facilities available to members online. In fact, I rather think I haven't been able to do so since shortly after the Logitech buyout.

I'm also supposed to be a member of the Audiophile list, and the same applies there, save that I no longer get any reminders at all of membership there, again, having thought I was a member for the last five years, and I think still being able to post to the list.

Attempting to log in to the Community page makes the password blobs disappear and the "incorrect username/password" message appear. I've tried using my user name, and also the full email address, as shown on my monthly membership reminder. Same result. Asking for a password reminder gets "email not recognised" although apparently it is recognised when I post to the list. However, user name and password are recognised if I try to change account options on the account, including changing the password.

I'd be very grateful if someone on the forum can help resolve this, please. The whole thing is just bizarre.

Thanks in advance.

Cunobelinus.