alcor;483951 Wrote:
> hi,
>
> just for information, i didn't manage to solve this reset loop. so if
> someone can help ..
>
> i'll try to contact logitech support but it's seems that other SB
> owners of slimdevices brand have been told that Logitech does not
> provide any support/repair for out of warranty slimdevices box. :-(

I don't think you are getting accurate information.
They will provide customer support for ALL players, including their
original player device going back close to a decade (I think).
Furthermore, they will repair any SB3, out of warranty, for any
problem, for a flat fee.  I think it's $90 US, but not certain.

--
toby10