As I mentioned in the earlier post the player will disappear when the
computer is in sleep mode, that's normal behaviour.  SBS asks for a
status from the player every few seconds, if it doesn't repond 3
consecutive times it removes the player from the player list.
Squeezeslave can't respond when your machine is sleeping.  Make sure you
refresh your browse window for the gui as well.

My tests with the new binary worked as expected every time, SS always
came back to life on resume, when using -r.  The machine also goes to
sleep much quicker than with the other binary.

--
ralphy