testmatch;493441 Wrote:

> In other words (and this is a serious question), why single out the
> developer of one application when I suspect very few of us have tried
> all of them, and so aren't in a position to judge between them?
>
> John

I guess what I really mean to argue is that Logitech needs a formal
branded iPhone/iPod app.  And they certainly are in the position to
evaluate and judge the various apps that currently exist.  (Seems silly
to start over given the maturity of iPeng and others.)  If there is
something better than iPeng, they should use that.

--
ajkidle

2x SBR, Boom, Radio, iPeng