Thanks,
On the recently played plug-in I meant to say that it appeared in the plugins section, I haven't tested it yet, so it may be broken.

I've been trying to restart the server with -d_plugins set but it seems to reset itself every time I stop the server and restart. $%$%^!

I have dumped the pref files to see if that helps, have to wait on the rescan now.

Steven Moore