I've had my SB2 for about 4.5 years now, and its worked beautifully
until recently. When it's on it seems to be working fine. But if I
toggle the mains or disconnect and reconnect the power supply (either
end), restarting seems to be an ordeal for the device. It goes to the
Logitech screen for less than a second and then goes blank, and keeps
repeating this in a loop for several minutes. If I am lucky it comes on
after several such loops. Often it proceeds a few more steps and blanks
out before starting, and sometimes I just give up and return in a few
hours and try again until it comes on. Fortunately it is on now. I've
tried a factory reset (obviously this is not a total reset because it
shows the Logitech welcome rather than the SlimDevices welcome), but
that hasn't made a difference. Is my SB2 dying of old age? Could it be
just the power supply? Has anyone seen this behavior? Is there a
solution (other than getting an SB Classic or Touch)?

Thanks

--
Nikhil