Understood. But SqueezeTray.exe and squeezeboxcp.exe are listed by name
(not in 8.3 mode). It just seems to be the only clue that the server
thinks that there could be another version running when there are no
other versions running. If you don't think it's significant though ok.

There are no other task manager references and from what I see there
are no 3843 udp netstat references indicating that something is using
the port. Very strange.

--
Tom Hutcheson