testmatch;506411 Wrote:
> For the UK try
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/349/4876&cl=gb,en&pcid=4872
>
> I check there every day hoping to be able to order the battery for my
> Radio. I'll repeat my comment from last autumn - Logitech sell things
> despite their website, and not because of it!
>
> John

Wow wonderful link, how did you find this ! there is no link to the
spare part shop from the main site anymore ?
Before it was hopeless now it is comedy :) beyond words .
Next step scrapping the whole spare shop because "nobody is buying
anything".

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBRto be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
controll this