I wonder if I'm really should post this...

Transporter is still a current product you can order it, but not the
remote as spare ?

What if you broken or misplaced your remote and needs to factory or
xilink reset the machine = brick ?

Same applies to a recently sold SB Classic ,but you would not lose the
same ammount of $$$ .

I think this tread is almost done now , it's sufficiently rubbed in now
that the "spare part sales does not work".

And the OP got 50% answer, he got a link to the spare site .

Remains for Logitech to explain why you cant get a remote on that site
?

Maybe an email directly to sales, they probably can work something out
anyway , despite the efforts by the rest of logitech. There is some very
nice people in that organization.

Matt Parry helped me once, when the cradles for controller was not
available in Europe (they are now took almost a year to get there).
I think he has fixed boom mounting brackets for non us people to ?
Another item thats is completely mia for the moment.

mpa...@slimdevices.com hopefully he don't mind me posting the adress.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBRto be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
controll this