funkstar;507088 Wrote:
> This would mean another player based round the aging IP3K platform. Not
> going to happen.
Fair enough - I can appreciate that Logitech aren't going to bring out
a new model based on old technology.

funkstar;507088 Wrote:
> If anything a new TP is going to be based round the internals of a
> Touch, so even if it doesn't have a screen, it will be SqueezeOS based.
But neither are Logitech going to design a new high-end player - it
just doesn't fit their business model.

The Transporter is destined to be the only device in this product
family ever to have high quality balanced analogue outputs. As such, it
deserves not to die. If Logitech don't want to take advantage of it,
they should hand over the *already finished design* to someone who
cares.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A