CHli Wrote:
> It's new it's called : Logitech Touch Mouse Server

> > a wireless trackpad and keyboard for your computer. There are two parts
> > to Touch Mouse:
> >
> > * The Touch Mouse app for your iPhone or iPod touch. Coming soon on
> > the App Store.
> > * The Touch Mouse Server for your Mac or PC. Click the button below
> > to download the software.
> > > >

> 'Logitech Touch Mouse Server'
> (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/494/6367&hub=1&cl=us,en?section=overview)
>
> Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
I can seen an Android version of this on the horizon. I don't remember
seeming "OMG!! iphone powered squeezeboxes!!" when the iphone developer
advert was placed ;)

:D

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!