I’VE JUST UPLOADED SQUEEZECOMMANDER 0.9.3.1 TO THE ANDROID MARKET AND TO
SLIDEME.ORG.

Version 0.9.3.1 is mostly a maintenance release that fixes some bugs
found in version 0.9.3.

The download window will now show more infos about the current download
(speed/ETA). Furthermore, you now have the option to configure the
download path and filename format on your SD card for Music downloads
from your server.

If you like Squeeze Commander, please give me a good rating.

If you find any bug/problem, please report it in the SqueezeCommander
Tracker (http://www.squeezecommander.com/trac) so that I can fix it
ASAP.

--
flattermann

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://sqcmdr.flattermann.net) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android