After a bit of playing around I must say: Wauw.
It's really come a long way. This may actually compete with the
Logitech controller, I think. At the previous versions I didn't think it
would be this good.
Especially the interaction at the now-playing screen is good. The old
flipping was cool but now its way better. An what you've put "behind"
the flip is very usable.

I did find some things that could be improved.

The change player interface is a bit confusing. I didn't really figure
out to e.g. sync players yet.

And as mentioned earlier I miss the lefthand interface. Especially the
back-swipe feels wrong when the motion is going away from the hand if
you know what I mean. Ofcourse you can get accustomed to it.

if you check the lyrics of one track and go back to the list. It doesn't
seem to load on the same place as it was left btw.

Doubleclick? I think that is a mistake, it must be posible to navigate
on a touchscreen without having to click twice.

I think there were a few other things, but i can't remember right now.

These are all minor stuff and purely meant constructively. As mentioned
before it's really good.

--
Muele

BR Mogens

1 Radio, 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Served by an old
800 mhz IBM T21 Thinkpad.