results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73698
Question: Is third party plugins/applets important for your Squeezebox
purchases ?

- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless support for third
  party development is prioritized
- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless the third party
  plugins I rely on is supported
- I use third party plugins but I would still consider buying more
  Squeezebox products without them
- I don't use third party plugins so they aren't important to my
  Squeezebox purchases

toby10;507085 Wrote:
> It would be interesting to see these same Poll results in two years.
> If Touch's inbuilt TinySC server is as popular as they think it will
> be, then this same Poll would be vastly different with many more people
> voting for "I don't use third party plugins".
>
> Why?  Because TinySC can't run any plugins.  But I suppose their could
> be an additional Poll choice "I'd gladly use third party plugins if
> TinySC supported them".   :)

Yea substitute plugins with third party applications :) Touch would
still run lua apps. And with the new licensing in place. I think we will
se extensive mods on the stock applications too, hopefully lua is not to
hard to learn for those who can write code.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBRto be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
controll this