alZmtbr;512578 Wrote:
> I have two FLAC files of Rebeca Pidgeon doing "Spanish Harlem", one is
> 24/96 the other us 24/88.2. But in both cases they are down sampled to
> 44.1KHz -- or should I say, the sync light on my DAC indicates 44.1KHz.
> I would have expected for the 96KHz file for the 48KHz sync light to
> show activity.
>
> Have I missed a setting somewhere? Current SBS is the 7.4.2 nightly
> 30-Jan-10. edit: SB2 and a SB3 - the SB3 has a DAC with 32/44.1/48KHz
> indicators.
>
> Thanks!
> ~A

My Rebeca Pidgeon "Spanish Harlem",  24/96 file reports as 48K on my HT
preamp connected to my SB3 ? It is from "The Raven"

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this