socistep;514666 Wrote:
> Hi There
>
> I'm looking at the google nexus one as my next phone, just waiting for
> it to become available in the uk.
>
> [...]
>
> So I did a search on the forums and was pleased to see this app, I'm a
> big fan of iPeng on the iPhone so good to see there is an app available
> on android

FYI: The next version will include better support for high resolution
screens (like Nexus One, Motorola Milestone/Droid...). The browse lists
will look more sleek and less chunky. This also makes it possible to
show more information (=more list entries) on the screen.

See also:
http://www.squeezecommander.com/trac/ticket/75

--
flattermann

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android