Just received my "dented box" SB3 -- very minor scuff on the box,
everything inside was in mint condition.  Very cool.

This is my first foray with an SB3, and obviously the screen real
estate is larger than I've played with in the past.  I'm looking for
recommendations regarding setup.  Currently I'm using SuperDateTime to
display weather when stopped or off, and Music Information Screen during
playback.  Are there other gems out there I've overlooked?

And a question about Music Information Screen: is there a way to show
the source of the material being played?  Pandora, Rhapsody, local
FLACs, etc.?  Or maybe some other plug-in that accomplished this?

--
ajkidle

2x SBR, SB3, Boom, Radio, iPeng