andrek;516326 Wrote:
> I thought I'd give version 3.1 a try (useful idea this Date-option).
> However I get a failure message :
> - Error while creating ACC database
> - Error number -2147217887
> - Error Description: Het ODBC stuurprogramma ondersteunt de gewenste
> eigenschappen niet.
> (my translation: ODBC driver doesn't support the requested features)
> - Unable to continue. Click OK to quit ACC.
>
> When I clear the "From Date"-field everything is fine. (MySQL ODBC 5.1
> is working OK it seems). I tried various dates formats already.
>
> I did some further digging in the code and tried some extras:
> when I add an exclusion for comment "Dummy" all of a sudden it works,
> but when I keep the Comment-field empty it does not work.
>

> On the topic of Exclusion:
> I noticed that when I want to exclude all albums with Comment
> "whatever" , also albums with an empty comment-field are excluded.
> That is not what I would expect for an "exclude". (Another issue ?)
>
> I see in the last line log file (of the failure-case):
> STATUS      : <....>    AND tracks.timestamp >
> unix_timestamp('20090101')  WHERE tracks.timestamp >
> unix_timestamp('20090101') GROUP BY AlbumID, AlbumName, Disc, TrackNum
> ORDER BY album_artist.name, albums.titlesort, ABS(tracks.disc),
> tracks.tracknum, track_artist.name, tracks.url;
>
> In the working-case this same line reads:
> STATUS      : <....>  AND (comments.value != 'DUMMY' )  AND
> tracks.timestamp > unix_timestamp('20090101')  and tracks.timestamp >
> unix_timestamp('20090101') GROUP BY AlbumID, AlbumName, Disc, TrackNum
> ORDER BY album_artist.name, albums.titlesort, ABS(tracks.disc),
> tracks.tracknum, track_artist.name, tracks.url;
>
> I see some differences here:
> - obviously the cmment exclusion;
> - 'WHERE' is now 'and'
>
> Hope this helps to find this bug
>

> BTW: I also noted that when I select a comment to Exclude, also all
> albums with empty Comment-field are excluded.
> This is not what I would expect.

Hi Andre,

If I remember correctly you use dutch localization settings? Your issue
is likely related to that. The code I made is suppossed to cope with
that but due to lack of test users hasn't been tested enough.

Can you send me the acc.log file of the broken run? I may need you to
run a modified version collection additional information how data is
handled on a dutch localized version but the log file should already
give me some direction.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS