Thanks for the suggestions.  I am going to try the new settings with
ipeng today.   Does the duet controller also use a cache?  It seems to
take just as long each time I try and access a large genre even if I
just had it loaded.  It isn't very useful to us at the present time.

I tried to use the embedded squeezeserver beta, but every time I tried
a version, it wouldn't find my library, so I went back to the production
version. I even pointed it to the correct directories in the add-in
settings, and it would conduct a scan and not find anything.  It sounds
like that is the only hope for a significant performance enhancement.

I am testing the system on one receiver right now for a house that we
are building and moving into in a few months.  I hope to have 6-8
receivers hardwired into my network if I can get some decent
performance.

Pippin, my wife downloaded ipeng the other day and was able to
successfully use it without any instructions.  That says a lot about the
functionality you have put into the app.  Thanks for creating it.

--
longhornalum