durufle;518419 Wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> It actually had nothing to do with Vortexbox.  Infact, I love the
> concept.  It was my lack of linux skills that was the hurdle.  I
> couldn't get any pci card (I also tried an Echo Audio card) to be seen
> by Vortexbox.
>
> Any suggestions would be helpful as I really would love to use it.

We you say "Seen" did it show up on the list of audio cards when you
used the VortexBox Player GUI.

The VortexBox Player GUI should list all the cards in the system. You
can then select what card or cards to use the VortexBox Player.

--
agillis

rip, tag, get cover artÂ… All you do is insert the CD!
http://vortexbox.org

agillis
Lead Developer VortexBox