I also have both, I think the tTransporter is more robust than a Duet in
a WI-FI environment (I've had each in the same stereo rack). I also
think (key word is "think") the Transporter sounds better. It also has a
very nice display and finally I think it would look much nicer that a
Duet sitting next to your NAD equipment.

--
Squeezed_Rotel

John M
SqueezeCenter 7.3.4 running on a DIY HTPC, Windows 7 64 bit with Inguz
Audio EQ/DRC. Transporter, Duet & Boom connected through Linksys WRT54gs
router. Using an IPod Touch with Ipeng for a controller.
For Critical Listening =>Transporter => Rotel RC1070 preamp => Rotel
RB1080 2 channel amp => Bowers & Wilkins 805 Speakers.