Don't know if the green block is any help or even a so so indicator. I
have yet to see any color but green. Even a new Forum member with only 5
total posts "is on a distinguished path".

When I look at my User information, I can see when people have taken
the time to use the scales icon to rate/leave feedback but I don't
believe others can see that only the member (please correct me if this
is wrong).

I think a good point was made that most trolls or trolling is done on
purpose by somebody that just signed up. So again I will also voice that
Forum Join Date and total number of posts has some degree of bearing on
this subject. The few that become trolls over time tend to get to
aggressive and end up getting banded from the Forum.

I would also have to agree with Pat that some of the recent comments
and frustration over the Touch release delay have been unwarranted and
over the top at times. I responded to several of them out of attempting
to correct errors and rumors but that only seemed to create more
posting. I would guess the one that caused Pat to start this tread is
the one that I started to answer 3 separate times and ended up deleting
my reply each time before posting as typing it let me get my frustration
out and better judgement enabled me to realize that if the poster
actually felt that way then my post wouldn't help and would probably
just cause more posting along the same lines.

All in all this is an excellent Forum with level and equal moderation
(great job administers). The members by and large follow the Forum Rules
and I believe more often then not attempt to help other members. Lastly,
this is one of the few Forums where members can speak their minds about
the Company and Products without fear that negative posts will be
deleted just because they are not glowing posts about company and its
products.

It is also my opinion that Squeezebox would not be where it is today
without this open environment of a pretty much free to speak what is on
ones mind Forum, open source software, pluggins, and the company
listening to customers wants, dreams, and wishes as well as actively
reading and replying to the Forum.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom