Hi again folks. As someone pointed out I have tried INSSIDER. This does
show there to be fairly heavy network traffic in the locality. I have
tried to put my router onto a channel which is largely clear of those
being used.I have tried sitting the SB right next to the router and it
seemed to work ok according to the network test feature but when it came
to playing real music it still messed about. One thing I can't
understand is when I put the Network Test function on the signal
fluctuates wildly anywhere between 0% and 100% when anything above
3000mps is selected but generally never stays constant apart from one
occsasion when it did sustain 100% at 5000mps for about an hour during
which time it worked perfectly. Unfortunately I made the mistake of
switching it off (but not shutting the server down) after which when I
turned it back on it played up as usual. I really am starting to think
that it's faulty. I think we're about running out of ideas but if anyone
has any new ideas please feel free to express them here ....!

--
Stdik