toby10;526062 Wrote:
> SBS > Internet Radio > Search > *entry*
> from the results page hover your cursor over the top text entry, click
> the HEART icon, this moves the searched results to your Favorites as
> it's own folder.
At the risk of turning into a tarbaby on this one...

Search "Germany" ==> Browse Germany"  (
Search "France"  ==> "Browse France"
Search "Canada" == "Browse Canada"

So far, so good....

But...
Search "England" ==> "Browse New England Patriots", followed by only a
list of individual stations - some of which are probably not British,
like "I-95".

Can anybody elucidate the details?   I'm guessing that Home | Internet
Radio | Search  is picking up anything with the searched-for value
associated with it in any way - as opposed to some specific
field/property like "CountyOfOrigin"....

If that's true or even close, might there be some other subcategory to
go in through that would search for the actual country a station is
from?

--
PeteCress

--