eyeball;526149 Wrote:
> Have a look at the ODBC data sources of Windows. Go to
> Start -> Control Panel -> Maintenance -> Data Sources (ODBC)
> (Sorry, if I don't use the correct translations)
> Under "Drivers" you should only see the "MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver". The
> 3.51 driver should not be installed anymore. Under "System-DSN" you
> should see "slimserver" and the name of the MySQL 5.1 driver.

Did not show the 3.51 driver, though it also didn't show 'slimserver'
under System-DSN.  The interesting thing is that ACC works on a
different Windows machine, and in that machine the 3.51 driver shows up,
and it also did not have 'slimserver' in System-DSN.  As I said in my
last post, at least I've got it working somewhere. Thanks for the
suggestion.

--
fphredd