MelonMonkey;527488 Wrote:
> Wow, I didn't expect such a backlash.  If you don't want people to use
> your player, maybe you shouldn't spend time developing it?

No offence was intended and I'm happy that you find squeezeslave
useful.

I do appreciate the input you have provided.  You have mentioned this
issue on several occasions and we did manage to fix the hanging issue
after sleep.  It's extremely hard for me to dev/test for OSX as I don't
have the necessary hardware to duplicate issues, only access to an old
10.4 build environment.

Perhaps the sleepwatcher program chris mentioned would be a good
alternative.

Ralphy

--
ralphy