Happy SB3 user here looking to expand.

I want to put a SB player with speakers in my home office. Since I want
something with a speaker, it's down to the Boom or the Radio.

I have no need for the alarm for this use. It's going to sit only a few
feet away from me. I'll be listening to all sorts of music including
classical.

So I guess my question is, which one should I get?

Is the second speaker of the Boom worth paying about $70 more?

I appreciate your thoughts, and hope for some quick answers as the
online prices seem to fluctuate daily and I'm ready to pull the trigger
based on current price points.

--
nolesrule