FredFredrickson;541666 Wrote:
> Don't get us wrong- a lot of the vocal complainers on here are major
> squeezebox addicts as well. I think it should be said that the gripes
> are gripes of love- a lot of people care so much about their
> squeezeboxes they don't want to see anything bad happen to the product
> line.. and every time logitech silently makes a decision or botches
> something, it ripples through the community.
>
> But this overwhelming emotion pouring out on the forum is out of love,
> because let's face it, the squeezebox is ahead of its time and is the
> coolest damn tech product known to man. Long live squeezebox.

Ok, then my post is also out of love. I just don't want to "bite the
hand that feeds us". So, now I will feel maybe a little more
comfortable when I read some of those "gripes".  But I think some of
those "gripes" could be worded with a little more respect for "the hand
that feeds us". Anyhow, thanks for the clarification. I'm still an
addict and knowing I have others who are also addictted will help me
deal with it.

--
Ikabob