pippin;547446 Wrote:
> You're kidding. Aren't you?

You are saying they ordered a new batch at their chinese manufacturer
and didn't get a date but accept a "we'll send them when we are
finished" ?

Oh wait I forgot that they needed a new mysterious "governmental
certification" which indeed could take arbitrary time as they surely
didn't do this before with any other device and have no empirical
values.

So maybe I wasn't fair with my judgement.
Anyway.

This is the Boom-Is-Dead rumour thread, so we should have the other
rumours over at the Receiver-Is-Dead rumour thread.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.