JJZolx;551330 Wrote:

> If you're suggesting the site should be left up _because_ it ranks high
> in Google search results, I suppose that's for Logitech marketing to
> decide.  They  didn't appear to have anyone maintaining the web sites
> any longer.  There's no good reason to keep them if they can't maintain
> them.

No. They should put a permanent redirect to the Squeezebox pages on the
Logitech website. That way Google will, in theory "learn" where to go.

Anyway, I doubt that the sites have been deliberately pulled. I expect
no one "in charge" has noticed they are down.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !