This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm thinking about getting the new
Samsung Captivate phone here in the US. I use my duet controller
primarily out back in our yard on the deck listening to squeezebox on
outdoor speakers. This means direct sun light and personally I'm tired
of covering the duet controller screen with one hand and squinting to
see the menu.

This app should be the fix I need since I'll always have my phone with
me and the screen resolution will be able t handle direct sun. I'll
report back, if and when i get the phone and test the app. Great work!
but the way. ;-)

--
datman99