First off, excellent app, made exponentially better with the 1.2 update!
Kudos to you, sir.

I vote for a portrait mode option for the following reasons:

1.  When iPad is on the charger, it makes a lovely, large, remote
display (not to mention controller)

2.  The iPad, by design, should have no "right way" or "wrong way" to
hold it.  That's kind of the point of a tablet device, IMO.

As I say, it's already a great app, especially for us quadriplegics ;)
(Did you know that?), and a worthy complement to Pippin's iPeng.  And I
know adding a portrait mode option would require a lot more programming
with (probably) no more functionality added.  I would just like it if
you could work it into some future update.  For me, that would make
SqueezePad perfect.

Thanks for listening. :)

--
oddquad

Squeezebox Controller+ iPhone w/iPeng+ iPad w/Squeezepad  > Squeezebox 3
> Garden Hose > Sunbeam Model 5 Mixmaster > Free-Range Chicken > Two
Soup Cans and a String > Kazoo