SilverRS8;558580 Wrote:
> ACC should list Artist, Album automatically. Tracklisting is optional. A
> .CAT file is created as temporary file when you have selected to
> generate a Table Of contents. It is removed after the catalog has been
> successfully created.
>
> I'll need some more information to try to get to the real issue:
> - ACC.log file (e-mail it or post it here on the forum.
> - SqueezeboxServer version
> - Is SBS running locally on your WHS or on a remote (NAS) device?
>
> Frank

hi
got the program running now,its done a full scan.
could you tell me if it includes cd singles as well as albums as im
missing my cd singles which are tagged correctly,do i need to something
in the program to include cd singles if so can you please explain.
thank you for this excellent program.
gary

--
mrgothic