1. How do you find music in your own library ?
- Custom Browse Random Albums or Artist By Letter. Sometimes I use Lazy
Search for something really specific.

2. How do you usually find new music you like to get but currently
don't have in your library ?
- Friends, internet news/reviews... I have a large collection, and do
not need a lot new music.

3. How would you like to be able to find music in your own library in
the future ?
- I use MusicIP with Spicefly's Sugarcube a lot, as well as custom
browse random albums. I would love to have the two combined, where the
albums are selected based on the Music IP data seeded from the last
album.

4. How would you like to find new music you like to buy/get in the
future?
- An RSS news feed based on what you are listening to.. i.e. new album
from band in your collection, or specific style (last.fm data?)

5. What kind of tagging/management do you do on new music you add to
your library to make it easier to find stuff later on ? NOTHING OTHER
THAN MAKE SURE TAGS ARE COMPLETE AND CORRECT.
- Nothing gets in my library without first passing though MusicBrainz
(Picard), then a volume analysis with MediaMonkey, I clear all Genre
tags, and then finally a Music IP scan (i archive the analysis in the
tag). Everything is stored in a folderstrucutre (\albumartistsort first
letter\album artist\album\tracks)

6. Do you synchronize the data in SBS with some other application to
make it easier to find interesting music ?
- No... SBS manages the library based on the track metadata. MusicIP
integration is to indicate a track is mixable only.

hope this helps,

Matt

--
matthijskoopmans