I'm not sure how much of a challenge it will be. If anything, it could
introduce people to streaming, many of which may well like it but want
more and start looking at proper multiroom and more flexible systems.
If I was Logitech i would not be to worried.

When I was running my business a few years back a large competitor
(much larger than me) started running ads for his service on the radio.
My business increased significantly.

--
autopilot

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox touch, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta
1's. *bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox radio
*car:* ipod classic 80gb *portable:* iphone 3gs 32gb (+ipeng)