JerryS;576207 Wrote:
> I don't know.  I have no experience of app programming but it only took
> a few hours in PHP and some of that was taken up with learning that SB
> server had a CLI, figuring out how to get into it and puzzling out the
> MYSQL DB structure used by the server.  It would take longer to write a
> secure, stable program rather than my quick and dirty hack but I doubt
> that it would require huge effort.  I think the limiting factor is that
> no one sound of mind is going to write apps when only three people have
> shown any interest!

Jerry, this sounds interesting...not to mention rather clever!

So, my undersatnding of your cover viewing solution is that it's
totally seperate from SB (which only accesses the music files and
associated tags).

i.e. you get the music playing, then switch to Safari to browse the
artwork/covers?

Simon.

--
Raptor