Stefan, Fred here in Toronto Canada

Thanx for responding so quickly to my questions/suggestions.

I took a look at your latest video posted on youtube. I LIKE what I
see, especially the new color layout (I guess it was that blue in
version 1.3.0, that was not to my liking) and the integrated buttons
for quick access to Home etc, very nice touch.

The latest version looks like a winner, and seems to address some of my
original issues, so I look forward to test driving this latest version,
once released by Apple.

Just for your information, I did finally get Album Reviews and
Biography plug-ins working, but only once I access them via the large
album art on the right hand side, THEN I could access from both Album
Art and left hand Album menu. (Truth is, it easily could have been
something on my side, so I wouldn’t worry about this too much)

At the same time, I also retrieved “Artists Photos” from the sub-menu,
and they only show up as small thumbnails, not sure if this is the same
in the latest version of Squeezepad but I would be nice if the photos
were a bit bigger or a slide show feature was available (but now I’m
being picky)

Anyways, thanx for this fantastic product and look forward the latest
and future versions of this product.

Cheers, Fred in Toronto

--
Fredly